“Life is a journey not a destination”
Thank you for visiting our web-site!
FIESTA TOUR is the company based in Tashkent, capital city of Uzbekistan with representatives in several cities including Bukhara, Samarkand and Khiva.
We try to be different to other travel companies. We believe that travelers should have maximum freedom of choice while they travel to our destinations and thus all of our holidays are truly tailor-made offering you complete choice and freedom.
Our specialists, as well as guides are extremely well-travelled and have visited the destinations and accommodation we use. We believe that this first-hand experience is vital when planning your itinerary.
Besides above, one of our representatives often travel with tourist groups to meet special requirements of travelers whenever they need such assistance.
Once again thank you and hope to see you in Uzbekistan!
Founder and CEO
Mr. Bahtiyor Rajabov
Alumni of the University of world economy and diplomacy in Tashkent and Guildhall College and City Institute (London, UK), has more than 15 years of working experience in public sector, as well as in tourism industry, took part in implementation of many international projects of United Nations Development Programm, Asian Development Bank, World Bank, OSCE and others.
Speaks English, Turkish and Russian languages.
Uzbekistan has huge unused tourism potential, and that company will strive to commit for making this country one of the best “must-see” destinations in the world.
Tatyana has graduated from Saint-Petersburg International Banking Institute, and also completed tourism courses under “Uzbektourism” agency. Speaks Russian and English languages, studies Korean language. In the future wishes to learn Spanish. Tatyana has good programming and IT skills.
«Life is beautiful if you know what you are doing with it»,
«Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, “I’m possible”!».
Nargiza has Bachelor’s degree in psychology, and Master’s degreein literature from National University of Uzbekistan.
Viktoriya has graduated from International Tourism Institute (Russia), and also completed tourism courses under State Tourism Agency of Uzbekistan. Speaks Russian and English languages, easily finds contact with people and has good communication skills.
– respond to any enquiries within 24 hours;
– make interesting and tailor made tour packages according to your interests;
– provide opportunity to arrange part of the tour by yourself;
– offer reasonable prices for our services, and that makes us extremely competitive;
– give you professional advice on any issue regarding your trip;
– focus on providing “the very best there is” in Uzbekistan and we are extremely detail minded;
– work in partnership with the best transport and logistics companies, thus the buses and coaches we use are comfortable and the most modern in Uzbekistan;
– are financially stable and we own our office premises.
– only use the most proficient licensed bilingual tour guides.
Our current clients consider us among the best inbound tour operator in Uzbekistan. And our team consists of energetic, dedicated and passionate tourism professionals.